If someone is interested in working with Yale, please contact him directly.

Thanks,
Peg Holman

-----Original Message-----
From: ysw <y...@inreach.com>
To: o...@tmn.com <o...@tmn.com>
Date: Saturday, April 17, 1999 10:58 PM
Subject: Internet Conference

I am with the California Teachers Association in the Negotiations and
Organization Development Department.  We are planning an Internet forum on the
theme: Stopping the Cycle of Violence.  This conference will focus on specific
actions which lead to safe communities - safe schools.  Specifically, we want
to explore the human condition - to investigate human behaviors and the
underlying beliefs and values that encourage violence in our community.  To do
this, we are interested in holding a self-organizing conference where
participants generate real time information to develop a new vision for the
human condition and accompanying action plans to make their vision(s)
sustainable.

Please let me know if you are interested in working with us or if you have
suggestions.

Thank you

Yale S. Wishnick, Ed.D.
(916) 969-4700