I have received a report that some of you have had difficulty accessing
this site within in the home page "www.soil-water.org.au" in the section
marked "National PMP Forum" - box in the middle of the first page.

If you have had trouble could you Email me with the details so I can get
the problems fixed.

We have had some difficulty as the Web Site Server has been under attack
from a Hacker(s) or Craker(s) which closed the server down without my
knowledge.

We are about to shift the whole thing into a new server which is reported
to be both faster and "safer".

It is hard to read the body language over the internet as the whole thing
is a leap of faith.  It is only through your feedback that I know what has
happened.

Please take a look.  We were impressed with the size of the proceedings and
range of ideas and issues discussed.  What do you think?

If the data at your end is not good please let me know and I will find a
way of getting what you want to you.

Please note that the web site and the virtual forum will remain active till
the end of May.  The site is open to anyone who wishes to drop in - a
global open spot.

Best Regards
Robert