Dear Rich,
may there be many chances to facilitate Open Space in your future.
Bring your Blues Harmonica to OSonOS VIII in Berlin in October.
Greetings from Berlin
michael
PS: all of you who make music bring your instruments to deepen our
spiritual connection.

On Fri, 18 Feb 2000 20:15:26 -0500, Richard Norris wrote:

>Interestingly, I too am a musician like Chris and play Blues Harmonica.  I
>greatly value the space shared with other musicians and audiences.  When I
>have a particularly heavy day coming up I always try to find a group to
>play Blues with.  It seems to provide me a superb outlet to "visit with
>self" and charges up my siritual batteries.  At the same time it tunes me
>up and sharpens my senses and awareness of collaboration and the dynamics
>that evolves from the complexity of interdepency and interrelatedness of
>creating music.  I find that when I did not have the opportunity to do this
>it felt like I was not wholly prepared for the next day.  The mechanics
>were there but the spiritual connection and awareness was not at its
>fullest vibrancy.  It was at these times that I felt less than completely
>authenitic.  In a nut shell I didn't feel fully present.

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON: +49 - 30-772 8000   FAX: +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelMpannwitz.de
www.we-open-spaces.de