1.  A couple of weeks ago I did a two hour introduction of OS for a group
of facilitators in Taiwan.  There are a couple that are quite interested
inlearning more, and I have suggested they join the List Serve.
Unfortunately, I can't remember how I joined this wonderful list serve.
Could someone write up a quick "How to" for joining the List?

2.  One of these people will be travelling through Seattle, and I mentioned
that I have seen a lot of traffic on the list from people in the Pacific
Northwest.  Are there any Seattlites out there that would be interested in
meeting with a fellow facilitator to talk about the possiblities of OS?

With love from Afar,

Jimbo