Hello,

I've recently joined the List and have been enjoying reading the questions,
comments, and experiences.  Thanks.

As you may know, Harrison and I are offering an Open Space Learning Workshop in
San Francisco, April 4 - 8, less than three weeks from now.  In case you
haven't heard, I just want to make sure that graduates of previous workshops
and experienced Open Space folks who are based in or near the San Francisco Bay
Area, or who might just happen to be passing through at that time, know that
you're invited to join us on Friday, April 7.  We'll be having a full day open
space session on "Opening and Holding Space for Healthy Organizations" and
would welcome your stories, questions, and presence.  Please contact me for
details.

Rae Levine
rlev...@igc.org
415-669-1509