Yesterday Harrison drove up from Camden to do a book tour stop in
Fredericton.  He was very warmly and appreciatively received by a first year
class and professors in the new Renaissance College which is under our local
university and hopes to educate people to be leaders. Although of course
being good students they also challenged him.  In the evening he did a
presentation before members of the business and government communities in
Fredericton.  It is not true when he says he can't sell open space.  People
were really excited about the concept  and I suspect I will be getting a
number of calls.  For those of you who will be welcoming Harrison into your
communities as he continues the tour, you are in for a real treat.  Thank
you Harrison for a fabulous afternoon and evening.

P.S.  He mentioned a number of you in his presentations and all the fabulous
work you are doing in so many parts of the world and in so many different
types of organizations.

Carol E.A. Loughrey
28 Eagle Court
Fredericton, N.B.