At 09:55 29-10-2000 -0500, Larry Peterson wrote:

 As for using Open Space with change processes related to new IT
systems.  I've been doing it for the last while with Sharon King.
Interactive project planning processes which involve whole systems in
clarifying and redefining implementation of a soft-ware

Thanks for your advise, Larry. "Interactive Project Planning" is one
of the things I was thinking about. And, in fact, I was thinking to name
it "Intercative" instead of calling it "Open Space", due to "cultural"
reasons here; any objections or sugestions out there?

Artur