At 17:01 08-02-2001 -0800, Chris Corrigan wrote:

Having said that, in 2000 a group of list members wrestled with the
challenge of crafting an Open Space Technology definition that was 25
words or less, and among the results were the following:

This new paragraph gives an explanation for the two quotations
that follow. I can not say that I fully agree with the text but, at
least, now I understand... That's an improvement....

Indeed, I remember that thread but by then I had normally no time to
read many messages - which, by the way, will happen again from
April, when I will end my sabbatical semester and resume normal
duties. For me those are bad news, as I will not have time to
continue reading as many books as I am doing now; but for those of
you who think I am participating too much in the list the good news
is: this will stop soon ;-)

Regards

Artur