Hi Ralp

What I mean is you general start by saying something like...the first principle
states that Whoever comes are the right people. Then you expand on that
statement, eg, this means that whoever shows up at the group your covening are
the only one with the drive to see the issue or opportunity through and thereby
the only ones who can.

so I'm looking for as many different extensions to the initial stattement of
the principles and law as people can provide.

Hope this helps.

thnx

Mike

>>> earthdre...@earthlink.net 03/30/01 02:11PM >>>
Mike,

I'm not sure I understand what you mean when you ask how the 4 principles
and the "law" may have been "expanded".

Can you explain?

Thanks.

--