I confess I am another lurker on the list - quite a greedy one as I have kept
so many rich anecdotes, wise responses and things of great meaning from you
all. Thank you. It feels like having a bunch of encouraging, thirst quenching
collaborators out there - (or wherver you really are if there's nobody 'out
there').

The words below have just happened at my desk at the end of a demanding and
good day - beginnings of spring, sun and that sense of impending
not-yet-ready-to-burst-but-going-to-soon-profusion. (Office in hayloft on an
organic farm in Scotland, the good dog Spot lying by and the cows now
sleeping..) And so they told me to be brave and visit the List.

    A list, only a list?
    Of Angels opening space
    in a community of appreciation
    that exists in our minds?