At 09:21 AM 4/12/01 -0400, you wrote:
I am co-facilitating, along with Bruce Craig, a one day open space event
sponsored by the FAST Co. Toronto Chapter of Friends, on Thriving in
Change. We are expecting anywhere from 75 - 150 people; will know more
closer to the day, but so far 50 have signed up. The location is the
Business School at the University of Toronto, who are donating not only
their central atrium but multiple rooms for breakouts throughout the
entire school.

So here is my picky logistics question. The breakout rooms are of
different size; small rooms have space for 8 - 10 people, larger rooms can
hold 25. How do we ensure that discussion groups have a room adequate to
their numbers??

The folks can do it! And if you try to guess the numbers, you will be
wrong. Just let them do what they are good at -- sorting things out. NOT TO
WORRY!!!!  Deep Breath!!!!

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive