Gyuri--

I think that "proud of you" has precisely the same meaning here as in your
culture, and it is appropriate.

I like the ongoing buffet instead of a formal lunch, and if a hot meal is
also available, a few may choose that as well, probably with their group and
their discussion going right along.

One way that you can encourage action and responsibility is to make a report
form which has Actions/Responsibilities as the last step.  And maybe the way
a person votes for a particular idea is to add his name to the list of those
willing to take responsibility.

Giving people time to submit reports on the OS sessions and on subsequent
discussions seems workable.  But there might be an advantage in making a
cut-off time earlier than midnight, so that the reports could be photocopied,
and given to the participants before they leave.  That would save a lot of
mailing.  I'd also make an effort to be sure I had an updated list of names,
addresses, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses, and include it in the report--
this is a very practical way to support networking after the event.

With a large group, there are some advantages to having those who want to
speak come to the center and do so.  But personally I very much like using a
talking stick which is passed around the circle.  That supports my belief
that each person makes an important contribution, even if they are quiet in
the meetings.  When a talking stick is passed, each person may choose to
speak or be silent, but either way, each one is acknowledged by having the
attention of the group focused on them for a few moments.  When the decision
is up to me, I will end the other activities early enough to allow time for a
full circle.  My 2 cents' worth.  You will know the people involved, and the
culture, and decide what is appropriate.

Gyuri, this sounds like a great party and the beginning of important new
connections for you and your classmates!

Best wishes,

Joelle