Just to answer Artur's question....I have had to change meeting rooms
and transport a whole bulletin board....it worked fine, but then the new
room had walls and so on but it was a lot smaller than the old room.

My dear Lisa:

Anyway, that shouldn't be a problem.

I echo what others have said about closing and opening again.  It DOES
look like two OST meetings, although I can't imagine that this would
have the effect of causing people to go off in all directions like
that...

And as for Artur's comment about "in the edn it worked out" and that
being good news, I agree.  But I know what you're going through Lisa, as
I have told you on the phone...it's not that it didn't work, but rather
"why am I feeling this way?"  Why does it lack the magic that other ones
have had even though everyone liked it in the end?

That's the question that almost pushed me to goat farming.  I still have
the herd.  Wanna buy them?

Tribally yours,

Chris

--