Dear all,

this are one of the darkest days in our world! My family and I are so
deep shocked! We want to let you know that your sorrows are our sorrows.

Yesterday afternoon I sat, beside my partner Rolf in our car on the way
to the train station in the city of Berlin. I looked so much forward to
travel to Dresden to the international IODA Conference. On this way I
saw an old sick women and suddenly I got such a strong impulse to pray
for all poeple around the world which have pain, illness and big fear. I

closed my eyes, felt a big sympathy to all this humans and during my
praying I send Light around the earth. I wondered very much about such
spontaneous impuls. 15 minutes later, at 5pm our time, we arrived at
Bahnhof Zoo. There is a big video wall and many poeple were watching the
live pictures from New York and we saw the burning World Trade Center.
We and all others were so, so shocked and I was shocked too that my
prayer was exactly when this catastrophe began. A few minutes later Rolf
and I said good bye and I was sitting in this
train on the way to Dresden. I was so much confused. No way to talk. No
way to hear the news.
20 minutes later it was clear for me ... I can´t participate on a
conference today, don´t want to sit in an luxury hotel, don´t want to
make business contacts .... I want to stay at home. In the train station
of Dresden I changed the train back to Berlin. Crazy but I had to. On my
way back home I closed again my eyes and during this I went with my
inner eyes over every continent of our earth and I saw poeple around the
world which hold their hands, like a big net of millions of poeple being
connected in sending and receiving LOVE, LOVE, LOVE and again LOVE. That
inner picture was very powerful. And when I opened my eyes I promptly
thought, that in that moment, I was sure, many, many poeple around the
world would have a very similiar dream! This day almost 24 hours after
... I am reading all your current comments. THANK YOU for sharing your
thoughts!

LOVE & PEACE
Gabriela Ender from Berlin