----- Original Message -----
From: Sandy Linden
To: DeAnna L. Matonic
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 5:16 PM
Subject: Fw: Discovery Channel tonight

Sounds like this will be a good show. I see it's on Discovery, TLC, and
Discovery Health, if you get any of these channels.

This was just sent to me by a friend. I'm passing it on for everyone's
information.

Many of you know that my sister Chris is Exec. VP/Chief of Marketing for all
the Discovery Channels (Discovery, TLC, Animal Planet etc.). She has asked me
to encourage all to watch tonight's show on Discovery from 9-11 PM on terrorism
- it is evidently a real attempt to educate about the background, history and
roots/development of the current terrorist movement and recent events. It is a
co-production with the BBC.

I have not seen it myself - will be watching tonight - but Chris tells me that
the people at Discovery and the BBC worked themselves into the ground in this
last week making this show as a true attempt to make a contribution, to
stabilize, to dispel simple mythologies, to deepen the national consciousness
beyond where it is right now.

I could clearly hear the heartfulness in my sister's hope that many will watch
so am passing this along.. (it's not, just for the record, about ratings since
Discovery always has miniscule ratings anyway. They are really hoping to make a
contribution.).

Noelle
Visit Toni at www.sacredspaceswa.com