Marti Turner and Toni Petrinovich we are announcing an early winter opening of
the Mandala - Sacred Space of Unity at 716 Commercial Avenue, Anacortes, WA.
Once the Mandala and now the Crimson Fern, this space is being created with the
intention of holding and unifying the City of Anacortes in these times that
call to each one's heart.  In the sense of this unity, we request your input
regarding what speaks to YOUR heart and what YOU desire to hold and experience
in this space.

We look forward to being with you and will forward the exact opening date and
the grand celebration that we will all share in that time and space.

Blessings and Joy,
Marti Turner
Toni Petrinovich