From: Edward Ball <openspac...@aol.com>
To: osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu
Subject: Re: i would like to get more info about OS meetings.
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 15:40:01 EDT

Keith,

Welcome to the list.

This Saturday, October 13th, we will be doing a small Open Space meeting in
Banning, California where we live.  This is the first of two such meetings
and the issue is:

"What do we want for our children in the Banning Unified School District?"

Would you have an opportunity to join us and experience the event?  Please
let me know.

Edward C. Ball, Associate
Hanna & Associates

Visit: