To all,
    Thank you for your postings. You are giving me stimuli for reflection,
thinking, feeling,intregrating,  learning ,etc.I was struck by Alan's "right to
be kind".It reminded me of the gifts we give and receive on an unconscious
level. Many times I open my mail and just what I need is there.Joe, all the
best . You gave me a gift at the TO  Learning Journey meeting with Harrison,
Larry, and Diane. I was struggling with how I could have a consulting practice
that included both transformational and developmental  work.Now I am clearer
when I am doing Butterfly and/or Tadpole work. There are far too many other
examples, just know that I appreciate each and every post. Artur, I am
interested in learning more about Auras and that you can put me on a path . I
met you in Berlin however I don't expect you remember me.
Love
Audrey Coward, Toronto, Canada