At 00:53 10-12-2001, robert.cha...@nre.vic.gov.au wrote:

Viruses are part of our world we cannot lock ourselves away from them without
loosing touch with the real world.  Their existence is not the issue, what
we do
about this treat to our ability to communicate is.

If each of us takes the responsibility of making sure:
   that there are NO attachments to our emails to "OSLIST",
   that we have a current virus checker and
   take the personal responsibility to keep the system clean we will take
   control and not allow others to close us down.

Agreed. There's no need to unsubscribe.

Artur