Harrison's response prompted me to be reminded of a Scottish Gaelic saying, "Le
Eolas Thig Comas"---(as in other translations into English quite often the
meaning has to be adapted somewhat)---I understand it to mean "with knowledge
comes ability (wisdom)"----for me Harrison's response, [But I find it useful to
think more about the learning the group could achieve in the search for the
knowledge they need.]...is a reminder of the 'commonality' the basic principles
of OST has with many cultures 'age-old wisdoms' passed down through the
generations.
Thank you for the reminder---jjudy robertson