One of the Angelic Humans requested a meditation to coincide with the arrival
in Iraq of James Twyman pursuant to his email letter of this last week.  He
will be singing and bringing a prayer of peace to the people and Saddam.  All
are invited to join in this event at Sacred Spaces, 4604 San Juan Avenue,
Anacortes on Saturday, the 12th of October, beginning at 9:30 a.m.  The actual
time of the meditation is 10:00 a.m. - arriving early will give us time to
settle in before beginning the meditative vigil.  The meditation will last for
one hour.  We will have potluck and community afterward for all who wish to
stay.

For those of you who are far from this physical place, you may join us by
sitting in your home or with groups of friends to bring this frequency of peace
and wellbeing into the world together with millions of others thoughout the
earth.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 360-293-2853 or email
at sac...@anacortes.net.  If you did not receive a copy of James' two letters,
please email me and I will forward them to you.

Blessings and love in joy,
Toni Sar'h