On 10/10/02 4:34 PM, "Chris Corrigan" <ch...@chriscorrigan.com> wrote:

> Breath, inspire, conspire, spiritŠ

³Conspire², if you look at the Latin roots means ³to breath with².

When we sit in a circle we breathe toward each other as we exhale, filling
the center with ourselves.  And when we inhale, we take each other in.

Ralph Copleman

P.S.  By the way, attached is a meeting announcement.  It¹s a non-commercial
advertisement.  My apologies to those who have already received it.
Title: Re: Please speak to me of breath....