invite the "industrialists"...
wk
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Judi Richardson
  To: osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu
  Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 8:57 AM
  Subject: community

    Hello All

    I realize that many are engaged at OSonOS.  I have a quick question for
those of you who might have a few minutes.  A client is intrigued with OST and
we are considering using it for a community needs analysis.  This is a group
conducting a needs analysis for environmental assessment in a local rural
community.  I have facilitated these types of events, however the client feels
that this one is, shall we say, potentially explosive.  The community wants to
stand in front of microphones and yell at someone as they don't want any
industrial action in their backyard.  I asked the question if there was space
to hear what participants have to say, or is this simply a buy-in activity.
Just wondering if anyone out there has a story on their website of info of
similar activities?  As the client would like to see how this has worked in
other places.  Thanks and have a great day.

    Judi

    Judith Richardson
    Pono Consultants International
    Facilitating the Flow