A few days back, I talked about how hugs can affect persons with 'invisible'
disabilities, such as athritis.  I think that I was unclear.  Hugs are
great.  When I am given permission to not participate in physical activity,
I feel included when I hear the permission.  My real point wass that it is
so easy to include the differently disabled (permission not to hug). It is a
little thing but the differently abled are often disappeared.  I don't
suggest everyone concern themselves about the differently abled.  I was
writing in response to someone's else's inquiry about invisible
disabilities. I enjoy hugs but if an exercise involves many hugs all at
once, sometimes it hurts.  I was not complaining about hugs:  I was talking
about inclusion.  Sorry to belabor.