From: OSLIST [mailto:osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu] On Behalf Of
Douglas D. Germann, Sr.
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 11:48 AM
To: osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu
Subject: Silence is golden

Rob--

Thank you for your golden post. It is lovely.

May I break the spell to ask a question for everybody on the oslist?

You reported one participant said:
 << "You know I don't go for this touchy feelly stuff but today has been
 << great".

Just what do people (apparently the world over) see in OST that they
interpret as "touchy-feely?"

Just what does this phrase mean? And why does it have a negative
connotation?

The more I think about this, the more puzzled I become. Perhaps someone
can
help....

                              :-Doug. Germann

Visit: