thanks, judy. this is just great. and great to hear a bit of what you're
up to. michael

judy gast wrote:

It feels good to recommend an approach that not only is the best to
 get the job done , but also, per the CEO of our client,  will be the
watershed event that turns the tide on the culture of our
organization . It is also fulfilling to work with an organization to
plan and implement OS event, with minimal hype, fanfare or
organizational politics, while applying  Open Space  values (invite
all the stakeholders, voluntary self selection, simplicity, etc.).

Obviously, this story is just beginning. It will be interesting to see
how it evolves and, hopefully, be a part of  whatever happens . No
doubt there will be chaos, confusion and conflict. And from that will
emerge the creative energy, ideas and the commitment to act.

Of the Open Space events that I have helped convene, this was the most
rewarding. It is amazing how something so simple, and so obvious, can
have such an impact.

I wanted to reflect on the experience. Thanks to those who ve read
this posting.

Judy Gast
osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu ------------------------------ To
subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu, Visit:

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates
300 West North Avenue #1105