I will be facilitating my first OPEN SPACE gathering this fall in Oakland,
CA.   I'm wondering if any of you or others you may know, might be
facilitating OS in the San Francisco Bay Area prior to mid-October where I
might be able to attend for purposes of my seeing the process in action.  I
have been gifted by the OS training and ongoing support / mentorship of Lisa
Heft and participated in a mini-OPEN SPACE in the context of the 3 day
training.   At this time, Lisa doesn't have any OS events in the SF Bay Area
prior to October. I realize too that it might not always be appropriate to
attend various OS events.  If such an 'opening of space' is possible I would
greatly appreciate it.  I would be glad to help out in whatever way would be
of use including with set-up or whatever or in the spirit of OS, 'just
stepping out of the way'.
I can be reached at wt...@igc.org  I am also gaining so much through the
discussions and resources shared on this listserve---THANKS!
Peace,
Beth Sauerhaft