Thank you, gracious Kerry and Eddie, for your generous donation of funds
to the Access Queen Fund.

Whatever works best: you can either send a check to me at the address
below or - let me know what you'd like to do.

This will be used as a pool of funds from with 'askers' will be provided
with - at the very least - pocket money for their spending needs in
Denmark - and as the fund grows it can pay for partial or full
registrations for people of lower financial means attending the OSonOS.

I especially am warmed by Elwin's note of support, as I am also one of
those 'askers'.  I won't be taking out of the fund any more than any of
the other askers - last year it worked out very well as we each
identified what we still needed after asking everyone else we knew for
additional support.  And that's how it works.  We all look after one
another and share what we have.

Whatever you do enriches us all.

Thank you, dear all,

Lisa