Brian, Michael,

For you and others who treasure the memory of the rainbows that blessed our
planning in Monterey, I'm attaching a picture of that rainbow.   The third
rainbow does not show in the photo, and the second is only a faint trace.   But
it
was a magical and historic moment.

Somewhere I have a photo of another rainbow which arced over Audrey and I on
our last afternoon in Berlin, after OSONOS there.   And I did not get
pictures, but when a group of visiting Siberians arrived in Olympia for several
days
of visits to the Legislature, I drove the whole way from my house in rainbows.
 From Olympia, the group travelled to Tacoma, where they held a three-day
Open Space.   The last morning, lightning struck a transformer, blowing out the
power to most of Pierce County, which created some interesting problems getting
the group together to begin that day's sessions.

Joelle