Friends--

If you are coming to OSONOS, and if you would like to participate in a
session of poetry reading (open microphone), and conversation about using poems
in
facilitative work, put in a poem or two as you pack your bag for Swenmark.
Your own writing, or a favorite poem written by someone else, any language.

We take off Monday evening, for some touring in Norway before conference
time.  If anyone is in Oslo, Trondheim or points in between, and would like to
share coffee and talk, send me an e-mail with a phone number where I can reach
you next week, by Monday.

Joelle Everett
Shelton, Washington, USA
jleshel...@aol.com