Beautiful work, Elena
            Audrey

-----Original Message-----
From: OSLIST [mailto:osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu] On Behalf Of Elena
A. Marchuk
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 9:44 AM
To: osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu
Subject: 6 new facilitators

Dear All!
On the 1st of September a new 6 facilitators went through learning
workshop in Irkutsk (near the Baikal lake) and I got a message from them
today that they had today a one day first OS with some 120 people.

everybody is satisfied as well as facilitators and they are saying that
the OS  is working!

that was my first training of trainers and I'm very proud of them

hip-hip- horey!

elena marchuk
novosibirsk, russia

osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu ------------------------------ To
subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu, Visit:
osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu ------------------------------ To
subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu, Visit:
---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---