Dear Judi,

Thank you for that sweet message of love.

Peter and Esther Fisher

Judi Richardson wrote:

Hello All -- just a little joyous note to share with you all. An
auspicious visit just before a gathering on the Fall Equinox. Just
prior to our circle, a small green warbler (bird) found herself flying
into a window right behind my head. I peeked out and she was dazed on
the deck with one wing stretched out. I put gloves on to make her feel
more at ease, I sat beside her on the deck and talked soothingly to
her. She seemed receptive, and I then picked her up -- the wing
immediately retracted so I knew there was no damage. We then had a
heart to heart -- holding her close to my heart, breathing deeply so
that her heart could slow down to normal. As she relaxed I moved to
the bushes, still holding her close to my chest and stroking her. She
seemed to want to have some time under the bushes. As I placed her on
the ground, she shifted -- I slowly kissed her, placed her down. She
looked back at me and scurried into the bushes.

Later I noticed several of these little birds flying around. During
our circle gathering we were surrounded by crows and blue jays. So
today... I send wind and wings to you and your dreams... from a little
green warbler!

with love,

Judi Richardson

www.ponoconsultants.com

osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu ------------------------------ To
subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu, Visit: