Greetings Alexander

I have a slight problem with the word "happiness," especially when
applied to most work.  Being happy depends on many things, including
the space to learn and be creative.  Like Maslow, I feel it is a
wonderful but transient, unsustainable state.

Rather than happiness at work, I prefer "feeling good about work -
where I work, what I do and with whom I do it."  Most important is
belonging, being a part of the organisation.  And belonging means
being involved, participating in the key decisions affecting our
future.

But, then, isn't that what Open Space is all about - participating,
sharing and belonging?

Cheers

Kerry
Open Futures