  From: Alexandre Bobeda
  To: osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu
  Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 1:28 PM
  Subject: A newcomer to OST!

  Hi, OSLIST colleagues,

  My name is Alexandre Bobeda (it can be only 'Alex'... :-)), I'm from Rio
  de Janeiro, Brazil, and I'd like to know and learn more about the Open
  Space Technology, mainly because it's a new 'thing' here in BR. Thanks to
  Artur Ferreira da Silva, from Portugal, now I'm here at this moment - he
  was (and I'm sure he still will be) my "tourist guide" (!) to this 'golden
  knowledge path' and I hope to contribute, humbly, whenever possible.

  Regards,

  Alexandre Bobeda

  Visit: