Hi--

Thought you might enjoy this Footprint/sm I sent this morning. It speaks to
me of "Whoever comes" being the people who can, better than any outside
expert, make things happen. It perhaps might help if we are talking to
someone who doubts his or her people....

What do you think?

                              :-Doug.

----Forwarded Message(s)----

                     Footprints in the Wind/sm # 418

                              ooOOOoo
  o                                                                o
      The only people in the world who can make change here
      are these people.
  o                                                                o
                              ooOOOoo

   Please pass it on--especially to someone you know who wants
   change in their organization or life.

   Are you a nurturer of Spirit? Do you know someone who is?
   Please reply, and I'll get you info about our Nov 22
   gathering for practice and discovery....

                              :-Doug.

   By Douglas D. Germann, Sr. c Copyright 2003, Learning Works,
   Incorporated. All rights reserved. Easy reprint permissions:
          d...@footprintsinthewind.com or 574/255-0022.
         Archived at http://www.FootprintsintheWind.com
   Please publish in your print or electronic periodical, with the
                            above info.

===you are whole