Dear Gerard & Thomas

It did take a lot of time to get around.  Perhaps, it would would be
better next time with some instructions/suggestions/groundrules
before starting.

For example, evening news is for making important announcements for
everyone to hear.  Also, everyone does not have to talk in the
circles, but maybe we need to remind ourselves that it is also
appropriate to pass the stick on to the next person without talking.
Lastly, we all can respect the space by not over intruding.

Speaking of process, why are OSonOS the exception of an event without
any theme?

Cheers

Kerry