Ralph says: <Peg mentioned people acting out butterflies and bumblebees.
I've harbored the desire for a long time to do the entire opening
wordlessly.  Just hand signals, pointing to the posters, facial expressions,
other gestures, etc. I'm convinced there is a universal language that cuts
across cultures. (Marcel Marceau has found it - why not us?) >

I've just returned from a two hour walk in the hills. While I was up there I
was thinking exactly the same thing as Ralph. Looks like it was pretty much
exactly the same time too. I had a mental picture of myself as a mime artist
(even though I've never done anything like that before). If I ever get to
try it out, I'll let you know what happens.

My plan to focus on Open Space didn't materialise ... see below and
www.martinleith.com if you feel so inclined.

Really enjoying the "There's the paper..." thread. Thanks to all.

Martin

Martin Leith Limited
Delivering the extraordinary

Martin Leith Limited, 1 Princes Road, Wells, Somerset BA5 2DT, United
Kingdom
Telephone 01749 673999 (+44 1749 673999)
Mobile 07808 773713 (+44 7808 773713)
email mar...@martinleith.com
www.martinleith.com