--Original Message Text---
From: Esther .
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 11:01:53 EDT

Hi folks:

I again have the privilege of being in Berlin and wondered if there
were OS people who would be interested in meeting with me.

I will be there from Dec. 6-11 and would love to hear from anyone who
is interested.

Best regards
Esther

Esther Ewing
The Change Alliance - Assisting Individuals and Organizations to
Build Capability
www.ChangeAlliance.com
330 East 38th St, Suite 53K
New York, NY 10016-9804
212-661-6024

Jetzt zur 3. Lernwerkstatt für open space-BegleiterInnen vom 25. bis 28. Januar
2004 in Vlotho anmelden, siehe:  www.michaelmpannwitz.de/o_lernwerkstatt2004.htm

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
FON: +49 - 30-772 8000   FAX: +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelMpannwitz.de