Dear OS Listers,

As a member of the Practice of Peace organizing team and the OSI (US)
board, I am putting out the word to ask for help with distributing our
press release for the conference. I understand that some folks
distribute press releases as a common practice in their organizations,
and we would love to find one or more of you who is willing to send out
this release via appropriate channels.

Our target audiences for the release are:
1) Media (Seattle area, US national, and international where
appropriate)
2) U.S. Congress
3) the United Nations

Our press release is available online at http://practiceofpeace.com
(click the "Download brochures" link). You are welcome to modify the
release as appropriate for a particular audience.

Please let me know (gabr...@bigmindmedia.com) if you are able to help.
And thanks very much in advance for your support!

Gabriel
--
Gabriel Shirley - gabr...@bigmindmedia.com
Founder and Partner