i think not an ost spanish list, but artur has started a group working
on the spanish and portuguese website.
http://www.openspaceworld.org/iberia Not sure what all they have
translated there, so far.  Also, already mentioned, there is a list of
practitioners, but it's at http://www.openspaceworld.ORG/english ...then
click Directory of Practitioners link.  good luck, michael

juliane neumann wrote:

Hi everybody,

at the moment we are asisting a training in Blossin near Berlin,
Germany, with Michael M Pannwitz and Jo Toepfer. We are a bunch of
spanish speaking people who have been living, live or work in
Spain and South America. We are working with ost and are interested in
getting in touch with other spanish speaking os practitioners. As we
were not able to find a spanish list we try this way.

Our questions:

Does a spanish mailing list exist?

Which publications about os have been translated into spanish and by whom?

Who actually works with ost in Spain or Latin America?

Thank you very much y un cordial saludo a todos,

Juliane, Nicolai and Dominik

Extra-Konto: 2,50 %* Zinsen p. a. ab dem ersten Euro! Nur hier mit 25
Euro-Tankgutschein & ExtraPrämie! *http://extrakonto.web.de/?mc=021110*

osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu ------------------------------ To
subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu, Visit:

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates
300 West North Avenue #1105