Openspeisery!
I was piqued by Kim Willing's post about other approaches to convergence--
alternatives to dot voting. Is there in the archives infromation about other
convergence approaches?

In using OS for the act of convergence is it absolutely necessary to keep to a
large room?

Ralph (and others) what do you do for the report back? Do you have 15 minutes
of reporting and then closing circle? Can't that lead to anciness all that
sitting? Do you keep people on clock, so to speak, (gently reminding them or
possibly being a bit hard about time) if you have an alloted left before
closing? Iam thinking if the group has contracted to end at a certain time.

What might be the minuses, risks in using OS for convergence?
Gosh, I can't believe this option never occured to me. I gotta try it!

Thanks,
Raffi