  -----Mensagem Original-----
  De: Claudia Haack
  Para: osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu
  Enviada em: quinta-feira, 29 de abril de 2004 13:05
  Assunto: Fwd: [Sosost] Dokumentation zu privatem Mini-Open-Space

  Augen Auf!

  That's what I did - and a chuckle, or two!  What a great documentation.  As a
german expatriate, and a planner who is also a beginning openspace'lerin, I
wondered about how I would translate all of this into german to explain to
friends and family and possible clients what I am doing... Worries no more.
Thanks to Rene and Michael.

  Claudia
  * *