Thanks Alex-- I'll await word. . . Best --BJ
On Friday, May 21, 2004, at 06:18 AM, Alexander Kjerulf wrote:

Hi BJ

We're looking into it right now - I'll be back with more info.

Cheers

Alex

www.arbejdsglaede.nu - 27. maj 2004
Danmarks første konference om arbejdsglæde

Alexander Kjerulf
alexan...@kjerulf.com
http://www.positivesharing.com

+45 2688 2373
Arena, Norrebrogade 14B, 1. sal
2200 Copenhagen N.

BJ Peters wrote:

Alex-- I'm hoping there will be a site to which I can send the audio
file. Is that possible? --BJ