I just received an email from Janet Pinto of India/Goa/OSONOS fame. I had
explained to her that when I tried to register at the Taj Hotel website I
was informed that there was no space available for the dates of our
gathering. Bummer! But Janet just explained the reason to me - the
management has blocked the whole hotel!!! So instead of having no space for
Open Space, we have in fact an embarrassment of riches. Folks, we are - as
they say somewhere - in Fat City! One of the most truly wonderful venues in
the whole world is just sitting there waiting for us!! So - if you are
planning to come, NOW would be a very good time to put all the pieces
together. And if you hadn't planned on coming, NOW would be an even better
time to make a plan. All OSONOS's are special, but this one should be right
at the top. Needless to say, the company (you) will be outstanding, but the
setting is rich and unique. Having been there twice, I can't wait for my
third experience. See you in Goa!

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

Open Space Training www.openspaceworld.com <http://www.openspaceworld.com/>

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: