my friends and friends of poetry,

this is the low voice of a butterfly far from holding or opening space for
poetry in this time. half a year ago it had been my intention to pick up one
and the other posting from time to time by chance -- putting it into lines
to show the poetry in nearly every contribution our discussion. but I
did´nt, or could`nt. I have to delete the waiting unred postings to free
myself from the idea.
if someone else would take the poetry stick instead of mine,
please, you are very welcome to open and to continue the bianual
open-space-poetry contest. otherwise I ask you, the wating poets, to wait.
plaese. I bag your pardon.
florian

florian fischer
facilitating change