From: "Don Ferretti" <dferr...@placer.ca.gov>
To: <osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu>
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 1:29 PM
Subject: [SPAM] What the Bleep

If people on this list have not seen the movie "What the bleep do we
(k)now" yet, I highly recommend it. The people interviewed in the movie
talk very knowledgeably about all of the quantum physics stuff that
occasionally pops up here - including some self-organization and brain
related information. Also, it is a great movie to have a conversation
about. It is totally in sync with Open Space.

http://placer.networkofcare.org
www.placer.ca.gov/cfc
First 5 - Placer CFC
Don Ferretti - Director