--- "Douglas D. Germann, Sr." <76066....@compuserve.com> wrote:
> At first I thought that these two had almost come to blows... one
lady > was disconcerted enough by it to make a public statement about
it. I
> said nothing in response to her in the Evening News, but I did give
> her my eyes for her full statement.

And then Doug asked,

Doug, I think you answered your own question when later you wrote:

>And on the final day when we opened space for action, they wanted,
>perhaps needed, to stay as one group and talk about what "we" could do

>to stay together as a group.
You did what I would have done....and look at the final outcome!

Finally, THANK YOU for what I consider to be a spiritual poem!! It just
made my heart sing.

Elwin Guild
Future Development International
Baltimore