Dear friends on the list,
last weekend I happened to have my OST training attended by professor of
philosophy, Ülo Vooglaid. He asked a lot of interesting questions, which were
all very challenging and helpful for the training.
But one of those questions was so exiting for me, that I feel I must share it
with you.
It is: What is the basic process in OST?
My immediate response was: Inspiration, getting inspired. I Estonian the word
for inspiration - vaimustus - is closely related to the word - vaimukas - which
means to have fun, to make one to laugh.
Later during the training we discussed, how inspiration makes people to become
into good mode and health, both schoolchildren and adults.
I am interested, how you feel about the basic process in OST? What are other
possible responses?
With best greetings,
Mikk Sarv,
Estonia