Dear Raffi,

The 2006 IODA Conference is the last week of August.
If possible it would be good to do it before or after.

Greetings from Denmark,

Gerard

On Aug 24, 2005, at 6:43 PM, Raffi Aftandelian wrote:

Hi all!

I wanted to poll people to learn when are preferred dates for the 14th Annual International OSonOS, set to take place in Moscow next year. Feel free to reply off or onlist.

While it may be a little challenging to accommodate _everyone_, we would like to know what people's preferences are (no promises!).

As a quick reminder, a wiki page has been created at openspaceworld.org at:

http://www.openspaceworld.org/network/wiki.cgi?OpenSpaceonOpenSpace2006

Your additions, comments are welcome.

And as another reminder an electronic discussion list has been created to facilitate the self-organizing of OSonOS-Moskva. To sign up you will need to register at Google.

The list's address is http://groups.google.ca/group/osonos2006. Once signed up, you can send mail to the group at osonos2...@googlegroups.com

If you need any help in signing up, please feel free to contact me.

Warmly,
Galina Tsarkova gala_tsar_k...@mail.ru
Mikhail Pronin vir...@mail.ru
Raffi Aftandelian ra...@bk.ru