Ciao Valentina,

Some weeks ago my wife and partner Dr. Marianna Stifel and me moved to Italy,
with our cats and our studio. What we do? We make protocolli visuali in the
fields of business and community work. We draw images by hand to foster
information, communication and motivation wherever people meet. We work all
over Europe, normally in German or English. We hope to develop our Italian so
we will be able to use it as well.

We made visual protocolls in all kinds of meetings, and maybe in about a dozen
OS . We think, that especially in open space people move around a lot and are
happy to see afterwards, what everybody was talking about, not to speak about
the advantages to use the images as support for every kind of continuation of
the OS themes.

We are curious to find out, if we can connect with other facilitators in Italy,
and maybe also cooperate.

Have a look at our website, if you like!

Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Best regards
Reinhard

VISUELLE PROTOKOLLE